Wednesday 15 November 2006

Post 02



Still at the factory for a second week - this will be my last week as it is too mindblowing.

Well, reading Post 01 over again, it does seem particularly arty and pretentious. I'll try not to do that again. Today, sitting at the drill, the massive (ie biggest) compression moulder looked EXACTLY like a massive Transformer robot. Will take photo tomorrow. And when I got home my mum had a reply in the post from her longtime friend Pam - Pam's husband Chris's father was a pioneer of compression moulding technology in the 60s! - his company? 'Daniels'? and will you just check the darn photo to see none other than a 'Daniels' compression moulding machine at the factory! Amazing.

Today i nearly fell asleep 'at the wheel' as it were. Will be going to bed earlier tonight...

For music THIS is well worth a look.

Here are more of the photos I took the other day.


Not sure what this does. It looks like a boat/car/coffin crossover


My output 01


My output 02

No comments: